Chicken Salad My WayFrom meileen 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3/4 - 1 cup of diced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions shopping list
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked shopping list
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of tarragon or 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- tomato, sliced shopping list
- bread slices, of course shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet with a couple TBS of olive oil. Meanwhile season chicken with salt and pepper. Fry the chicken about 4 minutes per side (**important tip: watch the clock for 4 minutes turn over for another 4 minutes, you will always end up with the chicken cooked through without drying it out!) Set aside to cool. (**try not to cut into the chicken you'll let all the juices run out)
- When the chicken is cool, dice the chicken and set aside.
- For the dressing, mix togther the mayonnaise, sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Fold in the tarragon leaves.
- Place the diced chicken in a bowl, add the celery and scallions. Pour the dressing over the chicken and toss well.
- Toasted white bread
- Chicken salad, then the bacon slices
- Lettuce and Tomato
- Smear the mayo on the top slice, serve!
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookmeileen Zhuhai GuangDong, CN
The Rating11 people
Delish! Love the pic, a Beauty. I could eat chicken salad everyday! Thanks, Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Your way, sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Great recipe! I love a good chicken salad with some home grown tomatoes
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it