Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Muffins With Lemon GlazeFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 container (6 oz.) lemon yogurt (2/3 cup) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Poppy Seed shopping list
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- lemon Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 tsp. lemon jucie shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottom only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 X 1 1/4-inches, or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, oil, yogurt and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Lemon Glaze just until flour is moistened. (Do not overmix).
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, (cups will be about 3/4 full).
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Drizzle Lemon Glaze over warm muffins.
- Lemon Glaze:
- Mix ingredients until smooth and of drizzling consistency.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating10 people
I KNOW I CAN SMELL THEM FROM HERE WHERES MINE??????minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Mmm sounds yummy!chriesi in Zuerich loved it
Don't have any poppyseeds on hand, but need to get some because we have a bunch of lemons given to us by someone who grows them. I'll probably make mini-loaves instead of muffins. I love mini-loaves to share with friends and keep in the freezer for...morelipsantos in Curitiba loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!