The Pink TabouliFrom noir 5 years ago
- * About 1/2 to 3/4 cup couscous shopping list
- * 1 large beetroot shopping list
- * 2 yellow tomatoes shopping list
- * 2 oz fresh goat cheese shopping list
- * 2 Tbsp mint, chopped finely shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp chives, chopped finely shopping list
- * salt and pepper shopping list
- * 4 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- * 3 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- Optional: Add apple slices shopping list
How to make it
- * Wash the beetroot and cook it (about 45 minutes, depending on size). Keep some cooking juice.
- * Prepare your couscous according to the instructions on your package. Mix a little bit of the beet cooking water to give the pink color and stain the couscous.
- * Remove the seeds form the tomatoes and dice them roughly.
- * Chop the herbs.
- * Peel the beet and dice it roughly.
- * Mix the couscous with the vegetables.
- * Crumble the goat cheese and add it to the couscous.
- * In a bowl, place salt and pepper, the lemon juice and olive oil, and whisk together. Pour on the couscous and mix well. Serve with decorating sprigs of chives.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
This sounds and looks just to yummy not to give it a 5!smooch in America loved it
I have never used goat cheese but this sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Fabulous recipe, Noir :) Excellent on a summer buffet table :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it