South Indian Prawn GravyFrom angieaugusta 7 years ago
- 500gm of med-sized prawn,cleaned,washed & drained. shopping list
- 4cloves garlic-peeled. shopping list
- 2inch piece fresh ginger-scraped shopping list
- Make ginger-garlic paste. shopping list
- 2big red onions - sliced thinly. shopping list
- 1big tomato - cut into small pieces. shopping list
- 1tsp Chillypowder,2tsp Coriender Powder,a pinch of turmeric powder. shopping list
- Some curry leaf & Coriender leaf to garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan pour some oil.
- Add the sliced red onions&fry till it becomes soft.
- Add all the chilly,coriender,turmeric powders.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste.
- Add tomatoes and cook it well.
- Atlast add the prawns & salt .
- Cook in medium heat for 15min.
- Garnish it with curry-corienders.
The Cookangieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
The Rating9 people
Oh yum, this sounds great. I love spicy and this sound really good. Great post. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I know this smells good when cooking, yummy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Wonderful recipe. Thanks for sharing
danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!