MozambiqueFrom sixsix210 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large skillet, melt the butter.
- Add in garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the sazon and mix well.
- Pour in the hot sauce (less for a more mild flavor) and lemon juice.
- Stir and let cook for 1 minute to get the flavors to combine.
- Add in the chicken or shrimp and stir constantly until cooked. Serve over white rice.
- For a variation or combination of this recipe, you can us 3/4 pound of chicken and 3/4 pound of shrimp. Cook the chicken until it is almost done and toss in the shrimp. Stir until both are fully cooked and serve as directed.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksixsix210 Parlin, NJ
The Rating5 people
Sounds spicy and very delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yumola, love this delightful sounding bit of spice heaven. Great post. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!