Rice Krispie SquaresFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- Butter a 9x13 pan (or use baking parchment).
- Melt margarine or butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until they are all completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies and stir carefully until completely mixed with the melted marshmallows.
- Use a buttered spatula or waxed paper and press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Let squares cool.
- Cut into 24 2x2 squares.
- Use Coco Pops for chocolate squares.
- Add coconut, macadamia nuts and dried pineapple pieces for Tropicale Squares.
- Add dried strawberriies to make Strawberry Squares.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
My grandson loves them! But is that right, 514 marshmallows?bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I still love these!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
these are always a big hit! My mama used to make them with peanut butter for me, since I'm a pb nutjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!