Pina Colada GranitaFrom auntybea 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place pineapple chunks in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine pineapple puree, 3 cups pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour pineapple mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish; cover and freeze at least 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove frozen pineapple mixture from freezer.
- Scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze up to 1 month.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
- Yields 16 servings. Serving size 1/2 cup. Points = 2.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- 3gdogs Nowhere, Us
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- blondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- angelgal New Philadelphia, OH
- debra47 Fylde, GB
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating5 people
Yumm! I love coconut, too. 5 from me!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Pina Colada ANYTHING...YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
yum great one thanks i love coconutminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it