Korean Steak On A StickFrom auntybea 9 years ago
- 1 (1 1/4 lb.) flank steak, cut diagonally into thin strips shopping list
- 6 scallions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soya sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili paste shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Thread the steak onto sixteen 12-inch bamboo skewers that you have soaked in water for a couple of hours.
- Place the skewers in a large baking dish.
- Combine the scallions, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, fish sauce, chili paste and garlic in a small bowl; pour over the meat. Cover and put in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
- Drain the marinade into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook stirring occasionally over high heat until the sauce is thickened and the consistency of syrup, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the skewers on the broiler rack and broil 4 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until the meat is browned on both sides, about 8 minutes.
- Arrange the skewers on a platter and drizzle with the sauce.
- 1 Serving = 2 skewers = 170 calories/4 points.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating7 people
Sounds very good. I heard of chicken on a stick but never steak.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh this is a really good one. Thanks for sharing it!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
oh i know i will love this!!lexisone in Albuquerque loved it