ORANGE SOAKED BUNDT CAKEFrom debwin 6 years ago
- 21/4c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2c sugar shopping list
- 11/2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp baking soda shopping list
- 6oz soft butter shopping list
- 3/4c canola oil shopping list
- 11/2T minced lemon zest shopping list
- 1T vanilla shopping list
- 3/4c strained fresh orange juice shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- syrup/glaze shopping list
- 1/2c frozen OJ concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1T melted butter shopping list
- 2T dark rum shopping list
- 1c icing sugar, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into a bowl. Add butter and mix on low speed until crumbs form.
- On medium speed slowly mix in the oil, lemon zest, vanill and orange juice. Whip in eggs one at a time and then increase speed to high and whip until light, about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10'' tube pan.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50mins.
- Whisk together orange juice concentrate, butter, rum and 1/2cup icing sugar. While still warm and in the cake pan; poke holes in the cake and pour 1/3cup of syrup over cake and let stand until cool.
- Remove from pan. When ready nto serve, whisk remaining 1/2cup icing sugar into remaining syrup. Pour over cake.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- DeniseBourque Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- lenora Oak Park, MI
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- rosiemary Owen Sound, CA
- dee Tampa, GB
- hoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- daisy Regina, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating7 people
Sounds delicious! That was a great idea for the wedding, putting flowers in them.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Wonderful recipe, I'll bet they looked beautiful with the flowers and tasted divine. jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
sounds wonderful thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!