El Nino Margaritas From Chilis Copycat RecipeFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rim a LARGE Margarita glass with coarse salt and Fill with ice.
- Flash blend all ingredients except for orange slice and cherry.
- Pour into Ice Margarita glass and garnish with the orange and cherry.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- tooheymomster Springfield, MA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- snowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
- rebecc96052 Okeechobee
- jc083461 Corinth, TX
- 8ball Charlotte, NC
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- im_lori Costa Mesa, CA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
O.K. GF, you've got me in the mood-tee hee-let's partay.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
love this..... yummy!!!!!rebecc96052 in Okeechobee loved it
Yummy!!! Finally a margarita I can 'slurp' and be happy!! not too much tho! :)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it