Bean Pot BreadFrom cabincrazyone 9 years ago
- 2 oz. cake yeast shopping list
- 2 large (Nabisco) shredded wheat cereal biscuits, shredded shopping list
- 2 Cups lukewarm water shopping list
- 11 oz. can condensed bean and bacon soup shopping list
- 3 Tblespns brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup molasses shopping list
- 2 teaspns salt shopping list
- 1/4 Cup shortening shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 7 cups flour shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the cake yeast and shredded wheat biscuits in the warm water for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except flour, and beat.
- Add 2 Cups flour and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining flour and knead until the dough is smooth and not sticky.
- Let rise for one hour in a covered pan.
- Knead dough, then let it rise for another half hour.
- Place in three one pound bread pans that are greased, and let it rise to the top of the pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating6 people
Hey Crazy, This sounds very tasty. I am not much of a baker but I think even I could do this one... Thanks... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
This sounds very interesting, thanks ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
That's just amazing! I'll have to try it! Thx.auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!