Mashed Potatoes With Garlic ButterFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds cubed Yukon gold or red potato (skins on YES) shopping list
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- For Garlic Butter: shopping list
- 3 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 1 Tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine garlic,butter, shallots, and rosemary in small bowl.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return potatoes to pan. Add broth and buttermilk; mash to desired consistency. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Stir in garlic butter, parsley, salt, and pepper.