Fried Bell Pepper Rings with Horseradish DipFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- PEPPERS: shopping list
- 3 large bell peppers - Green, Red, or Yellow (I use one of each) shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- DIP: shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp. cream style horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- Combine the cream cheese and milk, beating until smooth. Add the horseradish, worcestershire sauce and salt; mix well. Serve with cauliflowerets, carrot sticks and celery strips. shopping list
How to make it
- Slice peppers into 1/4-inch rings; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
- Set aside.
- Combine eggs and milk, stirring well.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese, stirring well.
- Dip pepper rings in egg mixture, and dredge in flour.
- Dip again in egg mixture, and dredge in bread crumb mixture, coating well.
- Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375 degrees. Fry green bell pepper rings 1 to 2 minutes or until golden, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately.
- Combine the cream cheese and milk, beating until smooth.
- Add the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and salt; mix well.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- EpicuriouslySheryl St. Charles, Missouri
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- asia_34 Tucson, AZ
- trishamom Many, LA
- flipflop Montgomery, AL
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
HEY A GREAT ONE THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love bell peppers AND horseradish! This is a winner!! You are on a roll lol!! :)cheric in Oklahoma City loved it
You have posted so many good recipes in the last day or two, I can't comment on them all...;-)~~ This is one of my favorites... Thanks ..... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it