Bears Bayou Lobster DipFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 2 each 3.5 ounce lobster tails shopping list
- 1 each green onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream shopping list
- 1 Chopped hot pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Broil lobster tails, remove meat and cut into pieces. Sauté onion, pepper and garlic in butter.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a food processor. Once pureed, heat till warm and serve with crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating8 people
I love lobster tails and I'm loving this recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love this. Lobster is my friend....thanks, Grizz!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I'm coming to your place for the party.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!