Italian Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2 t. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 c. diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 t. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 (6-oz.) bag baby spinach shopping list
- 1 c. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless, medium chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 t. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 c. chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over medium heat in non-stick skillet.
- Add onion and cook, stirring until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and garlic.
- Add spinach, cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until spinach is soft.
- Remove from heat.
- Let mixture cool slightly; stir in Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beginning in the center of the thicker end of the breast, insert a small knife horizontally, stopping about 1-inch from opposite end. Open incision to create a 1-inch wide pocket and pack 1/4 of the filling mixture into each breast.
- Season chicken and place in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
- Pour broth over top.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- mrsbolettieri Nowhere, Us
- islandmom Newport, KY
- srw77 Winnipeg, CA
- morbidlydecayed Nowhere, Us
- Freshchef Nowhere, Us
- DOA595 Nowhere, Us
- paulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
This sounds wonderful....thanks, sparow!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Sounds fantastic! And the best part is, I can have it on my low carb!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Great recipe!!! I have bookmarked and you got my five...can't wait to try. Thanks!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it