Italian Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 2 t. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 c. diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 t. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 (6-oz.) bag baby spinach shopping list
- 1 c. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless, medium chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 t. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 c. chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over medium heat in non-stick skillet.
- Add onion and cook, stirring until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and garlic.
- Add spinach, cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until spinach is soft.
- Remove from heat.
- Let mixture cool slightly; stir in Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beginning in the center of the thicker end of the breast, insert a small knife horizontally, stopping about 1-inch from opposite end. Open incision to create a 1-inch wide pocket and pack 1/4 of the filling mixture into each breast.
- Season chicken and place in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
- Pour broth over top.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
This sounds wonderful....thanks, sparow!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Sounds fantastic! And the best part is, I can have it on my low carb!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Great recipe!!! I have bookmarked and you got my five...can't wait to try. Thanks!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it