Easy Seafood NewburgFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound peeled shrimp shopping list
- 1 pound scallops shopping list
- 1 pound crabmeat shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 pound fresh mushroom caps shopping list
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup undiluted shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup undiluted shopping list
- 1 can cream of onion soup undiluted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Saute seafood in butter starting with shrimp then scallops then crab.
- Be careful not to overcook or break up the seafood.
- Add mushrooms and steam until softened then add soups and heat through carefully.
- Add sherry then serve from chafing dish over low heat with rice or noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- smokiechez New Hampshire, NH
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- soapboxderbyqueen San Antonio, TX
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Three of my favorites, I like this a lot!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Just like I like it...rich and creamy....
and the 'touch of sherry' is just right!
Thanks....mjcmcook...."5" on this one!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Cat, this sounds divine and luscious. Thank you for sharing your recipe! The sherry is awesome here...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!