Lemon Chicken Velvet Soup For TwoFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen sugar snap peas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream ( or half n half) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the chicken, peas, parsley and lemon peel; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until chicken is heated through and peas are crisp-tender. Stir in cream; heat through (do not boil). Yield: 2 servings.