My Moms Awesome Cranberry CakeFrom broadzilla 8 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 2 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 C. buttermilk shopping list
- 3/4 C. oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 C. Chopped nuts (Optional) shopping list
- 1 C. Or More Whole cranberries shopping list
- 1 Cup raisins (Optional) shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. frozen orange juice concentrate (Undiluted) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients from the flour down to the oil together
- Add BY HAND: (All tossed in some flour to coat so they don't sink to the bottom)
- 1 C. Chopped Nuts (Optional)
- 1 C. Or More Whole Cranberries
- 1 Cup Raisins (Optional)
- Pour into prepared tube or bundt pan, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/2 C. Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate (Undiluted)
- Cook on low heat until sugar dissolves, or microwave.
- Pour over HOT cake. Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
The Cookbroadzilla Saxonburg, PA
The Rating7 people
Thank you so very much for sharing your Mother's wonderful recipe. I'm giving it "5" forks all the way!!!lor in Toronto loved it
I love cranberries and oranges together. Great recipe and I'm on board with Lor and I'm giving you 5 forks!mishi in loved it
Wonderful recipe! Thanks for posting.grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it