Pork And Lima SkilletFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook limas according to package directions, omitting salt in cooking water; drain.
- In skillet, brown chops over medium heat.
- Remove chops from skillet.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Add gravy base to skillet. Blend in flour and basil.
- Add 3/4 cup water; cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
- Add limas to skillet, stirring to coat with sauce.
- Arrange chops over limas.
- Cover and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, or till heated through. Serves 5 or 6.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
I love this recipe. LIma and pork go together well. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I think you nailed this one. I think we will have it tomorrow!
Thanks for the post and have a great evening.
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
I can never have enough lima beans. This looks really good.tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it