Creamy Mushroom And Rice CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups grated white cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli only slightly then drain.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Combine all ingredients but save some cheese for top of casserole.
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake uncovered at 325 for 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- junglebug25 Lyndhurst, OH
- imhungry Northern, OH
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- cookiewoman Convoy, OH
- mrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Yum, love the sound of this, great post, you have my 5
God Blesshenrie in Savannah loved it
YUMMY AGAIN YOURE GOING NOWminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my! Does this sound GOOD!!!!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!