Fulla Oats CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup warm water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking (not instant) rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and oats.
- Stir dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
- Mix in the raisins.
- Form small, flat patties by hand and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating8 people
Yum! Your making me very happy with all of these oatmeal cookie recipes! Here is another great one I will try asap! Thank you!michellem in Idaho loved it
Mmmm, these cookies sound so good I'll be making them for my friends children tomorrow. I'm entertaining and they're bringing the wee ones so I've got to get baking. Thanks so very much! 5 forks to you!peepers in loved it
sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
On A Budget557 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members