Crab Cakes With Mango Avocado SalsaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers chopped fine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped fine shopping list
- 1 whole pimiento diced shopping list
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- Salsa: shopping list
- 1 can mango drained and diced shopping list
- 2 avocados small diced shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers finely diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic mashed shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion small diced shopping list
- juice of one lime shopping list
- 3 dashes tequila shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whip eggs then add cream cheese, jalapenos and cilantro in food processor then move to bowl.
- Add crabmeat, pimentos, cheese and bread crumbs then shape into 1/4" thick cakes.
- Roll in more bread crumbs then fry in hot peanut oil until golden brown then drain well.
- Mix together mango, avocados, jalapenos, garlic, onion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Add tequila then toss gently and serve with crab cakes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
These sound devine, got my five and my mouth watering! Thanks for posting! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
I will definitely be trying these! X0auntybea in Vernon loved it
I love crab cakes and this sounds like a delicious recipe.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!