Jack Daniel Rib GlazeFrom pat2me 8 years ago
- 1 c Jack Daniel's whiskey shopping list
- 1/2 C dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 C ketchup shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C vinegar shopping list
- 1TBL lemon juice shopping list
- 3 ea cloves, garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- ½ bottle of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients: Mix well.
- Simmer for about 30 mins.
- Use to marinate meat prior to grilling or
- Brush meat with a thin coating of glaze and place
- on grill.
- Continue to baste when turning ribs. Makes enough for 2 racks of 7 to 10 ribs each.
- Also great on chicken,fish and beef.
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating12 people
Fantastic recipe. I have some ribs in the freezer.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I can imagine how tasty this is as a baste / glaze. Thank you for sharing.mishi in loved it
I am a Jack Daniels nut when it comes to using it for cooking!
Thank Youmidgelet in Eastern loved it