Ricotta And Gorgonzola Cheese BallFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line a collander with cheesecloth.
- Meanwhile boil peeled garlic for 20 minutes and
- drain well.
- Mince garlic.
- Beat ricotta smooth and stir in the gorgonzola till smooth.
- Beat in cream with the salt and minced garlic to the mixture.
- Dampen another large piece of cheesecloth and line with 2 sage leaves in center.
- Spoon cheese mixture over sage and form into a ball.
- Tie ends of cloth together, pressing gently to reshape.
- Place in the cheesecloth lined colander and place over a bowl to drain.
- Chill for 24 hours.
- Unmold cheese onto a platter and stud with walnuts.
- Serve sage side up.
- Allow to stand 1 hour before serving with assorted breads and crackers
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
good goin midgelet that is a good recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds so yummy and I think I'll be making it this coming weekend for company. Thank you.mishi in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!