Harvest Oatmeal CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling) shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg replacer, prepared shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kamut flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick (not instant) oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins, soaked and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, soaked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Whisk together oil, pumpkin, sugars, egg replacer, vanilla and maple syrup.
- In another bowl, whisk all remaining ingredients but raisins and cranberries.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix, stirring to blend.
- Fold in the dried fruit.
- Drop spoonfuls on the prepared sheets and flatten slightly with wet fingertips.
- Bake 10 minutes, cool 5 minutes on sheets, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I make these all the time with regular flour.
I just picked up some Kamut flour and then found this wonderful recipe to use it on.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Looks delicious and low in fats!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I am going to try this one on my boys today!!! Thank you for experimenting....we love pumpkin flavor!muskyaz11 in Tucson loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
On A Budget555 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members