ScallopsFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 3 slices bacon shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 24 large scallops shopping list
- 4 tbs. chopped onoins shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes shopping list
- 2 cups clam juice or chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon in a large pan over med. heat until crisp. Remove bacon from the pan and drain off most fat.
- Turn heat up to high. Season scallops with salt and pepper. Add to pan. Cook until lightly brown on both sides. About 3-4 minutes per side. Remove scallops from pan.
- Add onions, garlic, and red peppers to pan. Deglaze with white wine, then add clam juice or chicken broth. Add heavy cream and reduce by half.
- Return scallops to pan. Add cooked bacon. Cut spinach leaves into thin strips. Add to pan and cook until they are lightly wilted.