Curry Yogurt ChickenFrom fondantfrenzy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Open Ziploc bag and pour yogurt in the bag
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon into bag
- Smash the garlic cloves using the side of a knife against the counter and place them in the bag.
- Salt and Pepper to taste in the bag,
- Add Curry to the bag.
- Zip up the bag and mix the contents until the color of the yogurt turns yellow. If you like more zing and Pow, add more lemon, garlic and one teaspoon of curry. You can smell it and if it smells good, then you are good to go. Usually I can tell that it is a good amount of spices when you can smell the lemon and the smell of the yogurt is not too overpowering anymore.
- Marinate overnight, but you can let it sit for only two hours in the fridge.
- Bake or BBQ and Enjoy. It comes out better in the BBQ and marinated overnight.
- Bon apetite!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookfondantfrenzy Pleasant Hill, CA
The Rating4 people
My family and I love curry as well and with chicken it's a real winner. Thank you for sharing your 5 recipe.chacha in New York loved it
Very good! Even without the garlic and lemon! Next time will have all ingredients on hand.yummers in Port Moody loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!