Grilled Mushroom Cheese BreadFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained OR 1 1/2 cup fresh white mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 loaf French bread shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onion. Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread cheese mixture over cut sides.
- Grill, covered, over indirect heat or broil 4 " from the heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
This sounds like a nice change! Thanks for sharing!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I love this stuff, yum!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Looks fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!