Guacamole With TomatillosFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- If using fresh tomatillos discard husks and wash tomatillos well.
- Boil in a small amount of water until just tender about 5 minutes then drain.
- Combine tomatillos and chilies in a blender then process until smooth.
- Halve the avocados and remove seeds then scoop out pulp and mash with a fork.
- Stir in tomatillo mixture and onions then season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with cilantro.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
This sounds great!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
My boyfriend loves Guacamole so I will try this for him.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!