Puff Pastry Pizza With Sun-dried Tomatoes Calabrese And AsiagoFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- water to cover tomatoes shopping list
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo pastry shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced portobellow mushrooms shopping list
- 8 to 10 Calabrese (or Genoa) salami slices, halved shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sun-dried tomatoes and water in a small sauc3epan. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Boil for 7 to 10 minutes until tomatoes are softened. Drain, Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Melt butter. Lay one pastry sheet on ungreased 10 x 15 " baking sheet with sides. (Cover remaining pastry sheets with slightly damp tea towel.) Press pastry to fit in and up sides of baking sheet. Working quickly, brush pastry sheet with butter. Lay second pastry sheet on top, also pressing to fit in and up sides. Brush with butter. Repeat with remaining pastry sheets and butter.
- Scatter garlic, mushrooms and sun-dried tomato over pastry. Arrange salami over top. Sprinkle with both cheeses. Bake for about 15 minutes until pastry is golden and crispy. Pizza will puff up during baking but will deflate once removed from oven. Cut into 8 pieces.