Bread PuddingFrom tnacndn 5 years ago
- 3 C. white bread, biscuits, buns,stale doughnuts or whatever kind of bread you want to use,cubed shopping list
- 1/2 C. raisins shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 C. warm water shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 T. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 T. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 C. cinnamon and 1/4 C. sugar mixed together shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread cubes in a buttered 9x9" pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except cinnamon and sugar and pour over bread cubes.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
This sounds awesome - simple, and good...just what I've been looking for!(But I'll probably leave out the raisins..lol!) Thanks Gem!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Nothing beats a good Bread Pudding---Gem love this recipe..pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Interesting. Never have had bread pudding with liquid in the bottom before.
See also Bread Pudding.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!