Key Lime Pie BarsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 tablespoons margarine softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg yolk shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1/3 cups fresh key lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then coat square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat margarine, cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and gradually add 3/4 cup flour.
- Spread into baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
- Beat egg and egg substitute in same bowl used to make crust.
- Add remaining sugar and 2 tablespoons flour then beat on low speed until blended.
- Add lime juice and beat on low speed until blended then pour into warm crust.
- Bake 15 minutes more then cool on rack and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
sounds different and good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
key lime is always a favorite here!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This recipe sounds very nice. I love citrus anything and you've got my 5 forks for sure. This will be perfect for summer entertaining.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!