Reagan Crab and Artichoke CasseroleFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 3 T. butter shopping list
- 3 T. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1/8 t. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 c. lump crab meat shopping list
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered shopping list
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk and seasonings and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat. Gently stir in crab.
- Place eggs and artichocke hearts in bottom of buttered 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole dish. Pour crab with sauce over all. Sprinkle with parm. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- NOTE: To make this gluten-free, substitute cornstarch for flour measure for measure.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- wildlime Renton, WA
- dinky100 Colorado Springs, CO
- ourruffie Canon City, CO
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- shawdowsmom Fennville, MI
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- cheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!