Bears Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs ( I like the chocolate ones) shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup ricotta (or cottage cheese) shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
- ½ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over the bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Process the cream cheese, sour cream and ricotta in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Slowly add the sugar and vanilla extract. Slowly pour the eggs through the food processor.
- Blend until combined. Spoon the mixture over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a 300F oven for 50 minutes.
- Center will be soft, but will firm when chilled.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool to room temperature on wire rack.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Serve with assorted fresh berries.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
Did you post this for me?!! Cause I love me some peanut butter!! Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds great, thanks for sharing - you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!