Warm Blue Cheese Bacon Garlic DipFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high until almost crisp, about 7 minutes.
- 2- Drain excess fat from skillet. Add garlic and cook until bacon is crisp, about 3 minutes.
- 3- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half and half and mix until combined. Stir in bacon mixture, blue cheese, and chives.
- 4- Transfer to a 2- cup ovenproof serving dish and cover with foil. Bake until thoroughly heated, about 30 minutes. Sprinkel with chopped almonds.
- 5- May be perpared 1 day in advance. Keep refrigerated, if going to a party. Bake it their.