Spicy Parmesan ChickenFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoon butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then spray rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in butter then coat with combined remaining ingredients and place in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
I love this recipe Cathy! I use Italian bread crumbs and also the canned Kraft parmesan cheese works better than fresh parmesan as it blends with the crumbs and stays in place better. Did your friend use that parmesan, or did she have luck with the...moreauntybea in Vernon loved it
parmeasan chicken is good have made it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I have to agree with you Cat, sounds Incredible!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!