Saucy Chicken and Asparagus BakeFrom leroux 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- One 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup (Campbell's) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese ( I use more, cuz we LOVE cheese) shopping list
How to make it
- If asparagus spears are thick or tough, cook in boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Place asparagus in greased 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, add chicken and brown on both sides; season with salt & pepper.
- Arrange chicken over asparagus.
- In a bowl, combine soup, mayo, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes at 375.degrees. Uncover and sprinkle on the cheese and let stand for 5 minutes
The Cookleroux Surfside Beach, SC
The Rating4 people
This is one GREAT RECIPE.
I made it tonight and I have enough left for lunch.
linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This sounds like a GREAT combination of ingredients. I can hardly wait to try this. Thank you for posting a great recipe!tpatti in Wellsville loved it