Best Ever Chicken SaladFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 Cups diced and chilled chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 Cup sliced seedless grapes shopping list
- 1/2 Cup toasted almonds shopping list
- 1/3 Cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whip cream to soft peaks.
- Fold in mayonnaise.
- Combine rest of ingredients.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating9 people
I have a simular recipe, it's a hit around here, the only difference is I use Cool Whip instead of the heavy cream, I think I might like the heavy cream better!!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Can't wait to make this....Thanks GF...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Nothing beats a great chicken salad. This sounds great!jett2whit in Union City loved it