Magic chocolate toffee barsFrom eliah 8 years ago
- 1cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ cup bitter-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 bag(340g) Toffee Bits shopping list
- ¾ cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1½ cups All purpose flour shopping list
- ¼ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ½ cup room temperature butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can light condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F(180° C).
- Prepare 13”x9” (33cm x 23cm) cake pan with over sized parchment paper. So after bake easily take out from pan and no mess for cutting.
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry cutter or fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Press firmly into the pan.
- Bake at 350°F(180°C) for 12 ~ 15 minutes, or until light golden.
- Meanwhile mixed chocolate chips, coconut, toffee bits and almonds in a bowl.
- After bake take pan out and pour condensed milk over crust evenly.
- Cover the crust evenly with chocolate chip mixture.
- Bake 25~30 minutes or toffee bits are bubbled and melted in.
- Take out the pan from an oven.
- Cool down about 15 minutes in the pan.
- Grib the exess parchment paper and take out to wire rack and cool down completely.
- Cut into your desire size bars and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookeliah Nanaimo, CA
The Rating5 people
these sound magically delicious! I love toffee and Heath bars are my all time favorite!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
sounds delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Yummie, love recipes with Eagle Brand Milk. You just can't go wrong. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!