Rosies PestoFrom lindal34 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put Basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in a blender or food processor.
- Turn the machine on and drizzle in the lemon juice.
- Continue to Puree until a smooth paste is formed.
- This makes about 3/4 cup pesto
- f you want the fat, just add all the olive oil you want! I make large batches when the Basil's ready and then freeze it in small amounts to use all year.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklindal34 Vero Beach, FL
The Rating5 people
Growing the basil as we speak!!! Thanks for the post!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I have lots of basilin the herb garden. Great recipe for it.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Added just a little EVOO.
12/28/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it