Baci di DamaFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- In bowl, beat together butter, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla until very light. Beat in almonds; beat in flour to make crumbly mixture. Lightly squeeze dough into ball.
- Shape level teaspoonfuls (5 mL) of dough into balls. Place about 1 1/2-inches (4 cm) apart on parchment paper-lined or lightly greased baking sheets; flatten slightly with palm.
- Bake in 350 F (180 C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or just until lightly golden. Let cool completely on baking sheets on rack.
- Meanwhile, in top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate. Spread over underside of one of the cookies; sandwich with another cookie.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Makes 4 dozen cookies.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
Oh.. I love these.. and your right, they do take time!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
These are truly delicious if someone has never had them, Thank You Noir!smooch in America loved it
Noir this is a fabulous recipe.....Thank you for posting. a 5 to youcaramia in loved it