Oven Roasted BroccoliFrom knwalter 7 years ago
- 1 lb. broccoli, rinsed and trimmed shopping list
- 2 Tbs. EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan or sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Cut the stalks into 1/8" thick round slices. Place the broccoli into a mixing bowl and toss with the EVOO, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spread the Panko into a 13"X9" metal cake pan and place into the oven for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove the Panko from the oven and place into the same bowl as the broccoli mixture. Toss to combine. Return the mixture to the cake pan, place in the oven and roast just until the broccoli is tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, toss with the cheese and serve immediately.
- **recipe courtesy of Alton Brown from the Food Network**
The Cookknwalter Paulsboro, New Jersey
The Rating4 people
Oh man!! I have a bunch of broccolli in the fridge....looks like we're having oven roasted broccoli tomorrow! thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
I have made a few things according to tips from Alton and they have all turned out fantastic. I bet this is great too. I'm gonna go and get some broccolli!toleliz in Burlington loved it
Nice change from my usual sauteed broccoli! We really liked it! More here --> Oven Roasted Broccolimommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!