Mexican Pot RoastFrom kellyg72 5 years ago
- 3-4 lb - beef chuckroast shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. - cooking oil shopping list
- In bowl mix following: shopping list
- 2 - 14 oz cans- diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 - 4 oz cans - chopped green chilis shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 tsp. - sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp. - beef boullion granules shopping list
How to make it
- In electic fry pan or (dutch oven) brown meat on both sides in hot oil (sear).
- Pour mixture over roast and simmer for 2-3 hours (until tender).
- Remove roast - make thickening for mixture (make gravy as you would any other dinner).
- It goes really good with mashed potatoes or mexicorn
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating7 people
This sounds fabulous and bursting with flavors. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds delicious for a different twist on the same old Sunday roast!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!