Tacos in Pasta ShellsFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 3 oz. package of cream cheese with chive cubed and softend shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 18 cooked jumbo pasta shells rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup prepared taco sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until brown, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- Toss shells with butter; fill with beef mixture.
- Arrange shells in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Pour taco sauce over each shell.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven 15 minutes.
- Uncover; top with cheeses and chops.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly..
- Top with sour cream and onions.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
love this one too!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I just happen to have gf pasta shells in the pantry. My husband will love these. Thanks!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Does sound good, great post, something I will try on a cooler day. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it