VANILLA WAFER STACK CAKEFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Whip the cream until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and chocolate (set aside 1/3 of whipping cream to use as
- Dip vanilla wafers, one by one, into the cream and begin
- stacking. Make a round, square or oval cake.
- Let stand overnight in the refrigerator, or make early in the morning
- for a dinner party that evening. Frost cake with reserved whipping
- cream. When sliced, it looks like many tiny layers of cake.
- The wafers soften to make a very interesting cake.
- This can be served with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating9 people
youre right kids will love thisminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
grandson will love it thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh My! Erin will have a new specialty! This looks good, and right up her alley... she won't have to use the stove. (Oh she is so like her Nana!-My MIL!)morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!