Pink Squirrel Fruit DipFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- NOTE - You may want to double or triple these ingredients for a larger group of people. shopping list
- 1 large jar marshmallow creme (any 7 to 10 ounce jar works fine - don't need exact measurement for this) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Cremd d'almond liqueur shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Creme de Cacao liqueur shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- about 4 bananas, sliced and sprinkled with fruit Fresh (to prevent browning) or sprinkled with a little lemon juice shopping list
- a few quarts of fresh strawberries, cleaned and stems removed shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallow creme, both liqueurs and the lemon juice.
- Cook and stir constantly over low heat until heated through, about 2 or 3 minutes (you do not want this to simmer or boil - you can heat it up in the microwave, if you prefer).
- Transfer mixture to a fondue pot or mini-crockpot and keep warm for serving.
- Serve with sliced bananas and whole strawberries - dip and swirl and enjoy!
- NOTE: If you don't have fondue forks, you can use the bamboo shish-kabob skewers for serving - they work great!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating8 people
Oh Krumkake! This sounds sooo good and easy!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
I agree, it's Unique! I have a mini crock pot that came with my big crockpot, that I have never used. You have given me an idea on how to use it! I just had to flag this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
yummy hey i saw this recipe change right before my very eyes it said pink squirrel fondue lol lol lol that was too cute ... i was reading it and blink a different word ha ha ha haminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!