Chocolate Lovers Dream CakeFrom knoxcop 6 years ago
- CAKE: shopping list
- 1 box Betty Crocker Triple chocolate fudge cake mix or your favorite Deep chocolate cake shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 jar Hershey’s hot fudge shopping list
- chocolate GANACHE: shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or chopped baking squares shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- FOR CAKE:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter or spray the bottom of a large baking pan (9x13). Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour into the pan making sure no air bubbles are formed. Place spoonfuls of the hot fudge sauce evenly across the top of the batter.
- Bake cake as directed. It may take a bit longer to bake than usual due to the fudge. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center (be sure to miss the fudge pocket) comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and prepare the ganache as follows.
- FOR GANACHE:
- Place the chocolate in a heat proof bowl. Heat the cream on the stove in a small pan until it just begins to boil. Remove from the heat and pour the hot cream into the bowl with the chocolate. Stir until all the cream is incorporated and the chocolate is melted. Add the cubed butter and continue stirring until it is well incorporated. Pour the ganache over the hot cake and serve warm. This rich fudgy cake goes well with a side of ice cream and will be a favorite of any chocolate fan!
- NOTE: Leftovers are just as delicious at room temp or right out of the fridge. (IF you have any leftovers!)
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating12 people
Hi got my 5 real quick I am a chocolate lover from way back this is my favorite kind of dessert chocolate, great post.
Have a great weekend!!!
Silversilverqueen in Albany loved it
delicious and easy too! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!