Greek-Style Roasted VegetablesFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quarted shopping list
- 2 small eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch half-moons shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 can (15-ounce) chickpeas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped oregano shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint shopping list
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta crumbles shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- In a large roasting pan, toss together the potatoes, eggplants, onion, green bell pepper, 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil, the garlic salt and pepper.
- Pel off the lemon zest with a peeler and add to mixture.
- Reserve lemon.
- Roast vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add chickpeas and roast an additional 15 minutes.
- Stir in juice from lemon, oregano and mint.
- Top with feta crumbles and drizzle with remaining Tbsp. olive oil.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- agarimo Dubai, AE
- unicorn4 Melbourne, AU
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- noir Boston, MA
- thecat West Philadelphia, PA
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- peppahead Cedar Rapids, IA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
Hey this sounds great yummmmmmm
how are you ????????minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love roasted veggies! This sounds wonderfulmorninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Terrific! :)noir in Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!