Dallas Nachos DipFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
How to make it
- In skillet brown onion slowly in butter with garlic.
- When onion turns brown, add tomatoes.
- Mash down as juice cooks away.
- When the mixture is very thick, add chili peppers and cheese (cut in small chunks).
- Cook over very low heat, stirring frequently.
- Add pepper sauce or picante sauce to mixture to spice it up.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating5 people
These sound great. Good post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love these kind of recipes that make it seem like we slaved all day over a hot stove! Throw some flour in your hair and there ya go!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds good.shuga in United States loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!