Greek Potato and Chickpea SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- **Dressing ** shopping list
- 2 tbsp cold vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- **Salad** shopping list
- 1lb red-skinned new potatoes, scrubbed, quartered and steamed shopping list
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 15oz cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 6oz cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 2oz black olives, pitted & chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
- Put the potatoes into a bowl.
- While still warm, pour half of the dressing over them and toss.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add the onion, chickpeas, tomatoes, olives & oregano.
- Pour on the remaining dressing, toss together and serve at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating9 people
looks wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
sounds very healthy to meherby in Albany loved it
perfect for a lighter potato salad in the summer. Thanks!tazoncaffeine in Laconia loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
On A Budget555 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Gluten Free No Wheat237 members
Eat Light Healthy453 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members